To push from one zone to another:
1. Open the entity (product, page, article, collection, or blog) containing the zone with content.
2. Select 'Push Sections to..' in the bulk actions dropdown at the bottom of the page.
3. If push to a remote shop, enter the shop name in the Destination Shop textbox.
4. (If remote shop) Open the remote shop and create a file in the snippets folder called 'sa-allow.liquid' with the name of your current shop on one line.
5. This will enable your current shop to push files to the remote shop. If valid, the destination shop textarea should reveal a green border.
6. Choose the remote theme.
7. Select which zone to push or choose all zones. (this will overwrite existing zone content by the same name)
8. Choose one or more entities to push to.
9. Click 'Push Zones to Selected Entities'
10. You're done! There should be a green check next to each selected entity to indicate success.
See demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzTnKO-9-oc&feature=youtu.be